2011年11月14日星期一

Taylor made r11 irons utilize its inverted cone technology

Taylor made r11 irons utilize its inverted cone technology



Yesterday, my buddy chatted beside me for some time, the man I admire who expressed his helplessness, and that he explained something I'd never known before, this helped me consider my future, what should I actually do next? Personally i think sad without any tears. Such a mess!



Why I had been failed after long preparation? Who are able to let me know the main reason? Taylor made r11 irons utilize its inverted cone technology to grow the sweet area reducing overall loss on off center hits. The multifunctional sole is versatile making to succeed in any lie. The brand new R11 has traditional lofts having a 27.5* 5 iron and it is considered between mid little size with less offset. The brand new grooves are USGA/R&a Conforming.



Well, the characteristics of tailor-made r11 irons are unique here; Ultra-thin face thickness promotes faster ball speed and distance. Inverted Cone Technology promotes faster ball speed and distance on off-center hits. Multi-Functional sole increases playability from the number of lies. Progressive top line thickness promotes confidence at address through the set. Advanced groove design promotes increased spin and control.

Discount golf clubs online
Golf Discount online

没有评论:

发表评论